Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Role Models

As we raise our children, we often find people in our lives and will say "I hope my child can be like _______." If you're a fan of college football, like my family is, specifically the SEC, you have likely heard the name of 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, Tim Tebow. A tradition in our house is to watch the annual Heisman Trophy awards show. We love hearing the real life stories of the college athletes and their families who have been nominated for the Heismann based on their performance on the football field. After watching this year's show and hearing the story of Tim and his family who are missionaries in the Philippines, we've read every article we can about him and it is obvious that he is a rock solid believer in Jesus Christ and demonstrates that with his very life. I hope you'll take a moment to read this article about Tim. I'm sure you'll be inspired and find him a great role model for our children! Click HERE for the article.

No comments: