Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We hope you're enjoying 2008 so far! I'm sure you've watched lots of football and eaten lots of junk food in the past couple of weeks. I know I have.

Do you have goals or resolutions for the new year? Things you really want to accomplish? Places you really want to go? Relationships you really want to develop? I certainly do!

One of my all time favorite songs by Phillips, Craig and Dean says, "Your grace still amazes me. Your love is still a mystery. Each day I fall on my knees cause Your grace still amazes me."

The vision I believe God has given me for 2008 is that I would constantly be amazed by HIS grace and that I would depend on HIM minute by minute to extend that grace to other people in my life like my children, my husband, my friends and family and to the people God brings into my life through FBCEP.

What vision or focus has God given you for 2008?
Share it with us by leaving a comment.

No comments: