Saturday, January 19, 2008

Morning at the Movies

We had a great time at our little Pirates Who Don't Do Anything outing! From what I can gather, we had about 51 total people come out to see the movie. Even in the midst of all the fun, it was nice to be reminded, by a cucumber no less, that God gives us exactly what we need to meet the challenges that come our way!

What was your favorite part of the movie? Share it in the comments section. This blog allows Anonymous comments and I've also added a How To Leave a Comment section on the blue sidebar. If you have any issues leaving a comment send me an email!

Sing it with me now "We're the Pirates who don't do anything...."

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

After your post, I'm looking forward to taking Emma Grace once daddy gets back in town...=) Again, you inspire me Mrs. Wade.